Thank you STS for another wonrful update, but just out of curiosity is it normal that I got that gem after buying 19 packs x 5 platinum ??? Or is it a bug that needs to be fixed? Because if it's a bug then I want Atleast some of my platinum to be reimbursed.... Just for comparison I got my immortalius weapon from 3 tries and my electric headsman from 9(!) now this Eliptic gem I got from 19th try... I wonder what's next??? 100 tries??? Please devs or STS reply because I'm working my butt off for my money and I think I deserve to know at least the chance % of getting that gem... If I knew its gonna take me 19 platinum packs to get it I would reconsider playing this so-called lottery with the first place.... I know some of you might say why I tried 19 times at the first place, but: 1) Yes I do have some gabbling issues and 2) I was curious and I still hope it's a bug and the fix is coming....
P.S I really love this game and every day it's getting better and better but you sre wlso bring some non-sense thingies with each and every update
P.S.s. I still hope it's a bug...

Thank you once again anda I hope nobody will judge my honest opinion... I still love STS and I am/will play all of their games cuz you guys rock!!!!