Thread: Voleria-specific Engineer Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Ha ha my core runs can get pretty fast! Ha ha with a team who works together, and they all play their classes.... Omg.. It is amazing how fast we mow down that level.

Inner Core is the best place to gain xp obviously, always remake at 36 remaining after clearing the bonus room. The Core can be pretty easy with a tank who tanks, an Op who snipes the pushers/snipers, and an Engineer who heals efficiently and there is no stopping that team. Buttt I am not always lucky enough to get a team like that hosting my pug runs. Sooo I will let you know my strategy for the Core.

I am an Engineer if you haven't noticed, and here is my build: first page of skills bottum up are Pain-6, Boom-6, Empathy-6, Transference-6. Second page going up is Decay-6, Leech-3, Protection-6, and Revive-1. My build hasn't changed since I made my Engineer way back at the level-26 cap either! Lol I have just added onto it, and I LOVE my PvE build. It is not the best or anything, but it is perfect for me.

I started STS games as a tank, and my first SL toon was a Commando. So when I am running v5 I am usually leading the team by rushing in first. I pick off the purple pushers, and the snipers before the others. My skill que always starts with Pain or Decay. I Pain the enemies I want to stay put like the pushers first, and make sure the mob gets the second blow that Pain gives off. Healing is a lot more than just spamming Empathy or Transference too. Learning the clicks of your heals, making sure Transference gives its full effect, and always spamming Revive to give your team that little extra buff takes practice. Leech I use when I know I am going to take a lot of damage, and time it according to my heals or Trans. Lol I don't care what anyone tells you, but Protection IS a useful skill. Two mins of 60+ armor does make a very noticible difference on the field! It makes a world of a difference on solo runs

When I am on a good team it makes me even better. I lead the team with such ease to where Inner Core is not much of a challenge. Ha ha on a bad team I am the rusher still, because a bad team usually waits for someone to lead them.. Which is very frustrating x) My play style does not change, it just is much more of a challenge. I think it is easier to solo v5 than to run with a terrible team.

Idk, ha ha I am dead tired at the moment so I probably am not explaining this how I want to, but better yet, add me in game and I will show you some good runs.

I always host
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArtStar For This Useful Post: