Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Proposing Today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Default She said yes!!!!!!

So I am proposing today to the (hopefully) Future Mrs. N. Stuff. I looted the Ocean Blue Diamond and I am dying to tell someone about the plan, so here it is.
    FMNS's friend is taking her to happy hour tonight at bar A. I have called her and told her that I will be at bar B and that she needs to reroute FMNS to bar B where I will be. I have called a different friend and told her FMNS will be going to bar B for happy hour and that I need her to reroute FMNS to bar C where I will be. I have called a different friend and told her FMNS will be going to bar C for happy hour and that I need her to reroute FMNS to bar D where I will be. I will actually be at bar D, since bar D is where we went for our first date (ahhh), and that is where I will propose, with her friends there. Wish me luck!!!

Update! Got blessings from both of her parents!!! This is starting to get real!!! Three hours and counting!!!

UPDATE!!!
    Figured I should post the rest of the story here for new people reading, since I put some info in a reply.

FMNS was rerouted to from bar A to bar B by Steph who is a SUPER STAR. Her story was that she needed to take pictures (reason for having her camera!!) of her brother in law who would be playing at bar B. FMNS bought it and went with them to bar B after having a round. There they "happened" to run into Lindsey and Tommy who were on a date having drinks. Since Steph "happened" to get the day wrong, and L+T "happened" to be going to bar C for dinner, they convinced FMNS to go with them, despite the fact that FMNS was thinking of going home at this point (totally oblivious). They had a round and some appetizers then when to bar C. When the got to bar C, FMNS saw Laura there, and it all hit her and she started crying. They left bar C immediately and did not tell FMNS where they were going, but she figured it out on the way there. When she got to where I was, I proposed, SHE SAID YES!!!, and I had some Champagne that was chilling to pass around. We all hung out there for a while, took a bunch of pictures, they gabbed and screamed and cried, then we left to go to a quiet restaurant alone and make the calls to family.
    Last edited by FluffNStuff; 07-23-2012 at 10:54 AM.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?