Thread: Please allow Kill anywhere!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Unhappy Please allow Kill anywhere!

Well I think you should be able to get kills anywhere regardless of Level. It's perfectly fine about the experience, but not letting people acquire kills anywhere is bad and very unfair, and here's why.As we all know every once in awhile space time studios adds a New Map, so we increase the level cap getting cool New Items, Gear, and adventure Which is good but puts others at a advantage.For those who have been playing a bit longer than others, and experienced every map add on and level cap raise, they are put into an unbeatable spot...and here's why:

As you can see these guys have acquired quit a bit of kills ....lol! And they did this because they have been playing for awhile and experienced. This map, we all know Bio And how many cultist live there :O So they were allowed to stay there and farm literally thousands of kills until the level cap was raised. And they were forced to move on. But I doubt they they have increased their kill number by much, but that also means, they can't be touched....anymore.The reason being because it just about impossible to kill farm or do much here (Voleria Hell) that includes, kill farming or K/D.. and as we all know Volerias BAD, idk anyone who likes it there lol.

*(1) shot snipers that instant kill you.
    *Instant kill land mines.
    *Incredibly TOUGH enemies.
    *Instant kill Grenades
    *Electrical hazards, instant kill.
    *Crazy stim usage.
    *Just about imposible to Solo any map, VERY difficult to do so.

So racking up kills here, is ...not possible lol. Forget about K/D here and be prepared, this map makes people rage quite :P
    So this leaves you with one option, 5 Platinum for 5 minutes to get kills anywhere....WOW...forget tha
    And the "Disable Exp" button also doesnt allow you to stay in a certain place anymore and keep killing. So I don't see why it couldn't be patched to allow you to get kills anywhere, I mean I'm not against harder maps like voleria, but I want to be able to compete with guys on the leaderboard on pve, which is currently IMPOSSIBLE.

So let me know what you think? Id love to know what ya think about this issue ? And I appiligize for spelling errors, auto correct is driving me nuts lol, what can we do...haha
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    " Arcane Legend: Aliss lvl.16 Warrior."
    Tired of that Old Sig? Want a Fresh New One?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...re-Design-Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I was never killed instantly by a grenade before O.o

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

they had that in PL. monsterunnnn has 10k kills?

also you can start from scratch and kill farm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ever since Voleria I've been afraid to get anywhere ahead of the group or start pulls. Leveling there I've just gotten used to getting near instant killed when I attack something that I just wait until somebody else, preferably a Commando starts a pull them I jump in shooting and heal him/her.

Everybody on the leader board currently HAS to pay plat for kills anywhere, especially K/D one because Voleria is ridiculous for keeping a low death count. I got like 80 of my 110 deaths there, the rest are mostly stupidity. I remember walking into Voleria campaign with under 30 deaths at 36 and leveling 1/4 of the way to cap there with a GOOD group, and we still died a heck of a lot. It's hard to be proud of 110 deaths, but at least it's semi low.

I gave up leveling in Voleria after about 1/4 way to 41 and it cost me around 900 plat on activating xp and 3x, more than double I what I expected to pay. It would have been more if I started immediately after 40.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 07-21-2012 at 08:14 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    ever since voleria i've been afraid to get anywhere ahead of the group or start pulls. Leveling there i've just gotten used to getting near instant killed when i attack something that i just wait until somebody else, preferably a commando starts a pull them i jump in shooting and heal him/her.

everybody on the leader board currently has to pay plat for kills anywhere, especially k/d one because voleria is ridiculous for keeping a low death count. I got like 80 of my 110 deaths there, the rest are mostly stupidity. I remember walking into voleria campaign with under 30 deaths at 36 and leveling 1/4 of the way to cap there with a good group, and we still died a heck of a lot. It's hard to be proud of 110 deaths, but at least it's semi low.

I gave up leveling in voleria after about 1/4 way to 41 and it cost me around 900 plat on activating xp and 3x, more than double i what i expected to pay. It would have been more if i started immediately after 40.
    COUGH Artstar fights in Voleria COUGH
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Yeah but he's a engineer, NO stim usage...plus he told me that he got at least 250,000 of his kills from Bio .

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Everybody on the leader board currently HAS to pay plat for kills anywhere, especially K/D one
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    I'm PRETTY sure that of the top kills LB, the ONLY one who is paying plat to get that kill count is Lonely -- if I remember the names correctly, the rest of them farmed kills in Shipyard, and Artstar I know for a fact farms kills at current level as she rarely/never uses plat.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer View Post
    Yeah but she's a engineer, NO stim usage...plus she told me that she got at least 250,000 of her kills from Bio .

It was buggin me cause i know Art

its perfectly fine the way it is they fought there way up there at that cap and there will probably be more opportunities to get more kills in the future.
    Last edited by Corpser; 07-22-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

No I love artstar he's a friend haha . I'm just saying if the trend continues anything like "pocket legends"...and it will! Then the maps will only get harder lol......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PianoWizzy View Post
    I'm PRETTY sure that of the top kills LB, the ONLY one who is paying plat to get that kill count is Lonely -- if I remember the names correctly, the rest of them farmed kills in Shipyard, and Artstar I know for a fact farms kills at current level as she rarely/never uses plat.
    Piano is correct.

@Bron - Jesus christ don't let Art see you accusing her of using the XP anywhere elixirs...she'll come back and tear your head off.
    Do I need to link that thread she made about how they're ruining the competitive aspect of the game? Go read it, it's pretty intense haha

As for Voleria being nearly unplayable. Yes. Yes it is. I can't even make it through a map without rage quitting. The cannon mobs should not knock you down or knock you back with almost every shot. It defeats the purpose of avoiding land mines if you're uncontrollably knocked back into one and your character suddenly forgets how to stand back up for 5 seconds.
    Last edited by Flowman; 07-25-2012 at 08:39 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flowman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Voleria is a insta kill map T.T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Would you like some cough syrup?

And I think they should allow kills anywhere, but not XP gain anywhere. Just for those people who like dungeon kills..
    Bringing back the wave!
    RIP: Flowman
    MY GUESS: 5,002
    <-- Yes.. it still is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I don't like the idea of giving people yet another way to exploit the leaderboard. Seriously, if people can go farm kills in Red Sun at level 40 just to add up to their kill count, what's the point in even having a PvE kills leaderboard? No one will ever get on it playing legitimately the way ArtStar did, and pretty soon her spot will be taken away by someone who is just using the system. Sure some people had a slight advantage with Shipyard but that's honestly just how it goes.

Think of it this way. ArtStar may have gotten a good number of her kills in Biosphere, but she did it at the appropriate level at the time. Imagine what it's like for her now compared to then - she would walk in and just obliterate everything. Same with other level 40-41s who go into the shipyard for skills, it's just unfair. However, if you wanted to stick around and actually rack up kills you could just, you know, not move up from your levels until you have to. That's the easiest and most honest way to accumulate a kill count because you're always killing the easiest mobs for you to kill while still being legitimately able to gain experience and kills.

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    @Bron - Jesus christ don't let Art see you accusing her of using the XP anywhere elixirs...she'll come back and tear your head off.
    Do I need to link that thread she made about how they're ruining the competitive aspect of the game? Go read it, it's pretty intense haha
    Quoted for emphasis.

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.