Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Thoughts on 150 DPS Splash Damage

I must say, i really like the new map.

Nice mobs, good pacing, no death traps, fairly balanced baddies. Over all I think it is in my top five favorite maps to play. Could do with making the blue aliens just a touch badder.

But I think that the new DarkMatter Cannon is simply too pwerful. :toungue-in-cheek: Splash Damage with 150 DPS* is just plain nuts.

I am constantly amazed that more Mandos don't use the cannons. I think i was the only toon ever to play more than five maps in a row with a cannon in Volera. With the custom Eye of Zure and a clump o baddies you could kill three scorn at a time at least. Someone please enlighten me.

Why don't more commandos use these baws weapons??? I was even giving them away to good players last update just to feet em hooked. Sigh.

If two or three good mandos ran the Hive map with cannons and good crowd control skills it would be holy terror. The AI for the aliens is very crowd friendly, with the exception of the face huggers who run around. Just do it. Please don't simply grab a shield and stand back and PEW PEW like Opps (no offense to Opps). Commandos have a great AOE skill set and a good Mando can direct traffic with no problem.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to doing some runs, rushing from the door to the boss room just for fun and eating stimpacks like tic-tacks. Thanks STS. You can keep the pinks ;p

* (includes optional DMG implant, sold separately, no purchase necessary, offer subject to change without notice, not valid in all states, void where prohibited, see store for more details)
    Last edited by TsunamiTheClown; 07-24-2012 at 12:31 PM.
    <- design by Pianowizzy
    CHOWNis - 41 Commando | Nachownis - 25 Operative Twink | Chownisis - 39 Killa

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TsunamiTheClown For This Useful Post: