Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
Dude. For real it's like u have no knowledge abt this game or u in purpose playing it "Saint". You say farming bosses can be a fair thing to be added as factor? Not easy to use script for farming?
Let me remind u that in ss devs removed drop of bosses cause ppl overgrind it with bots.
I am pretty much sure that there is one(at least) certain member in ur guild that will happily use script to grind bosses for better rank. Doesn't matter if u not aprove/aware abt this.
Wasn't him he was asked to be excluded from ur guild event between Carrot, Dm, HS? Cause he is a known botter?
Pls spare us. Enough bs.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Trying to give some ideas and keeping it constructive.

Again no idea why constantly bitter or so dismissive either… rather strange.

Total APs
AVG APs per member
APs earnt per week
Average Account Age
Guild Age
1/3/7/15/30 active login (min 1h login)
Seasonal Banner Rank
Event Banner Count rank

That’s 12 different factors that guilds could be ranked on alone the last 2 being ones you couldn’t factor in just yet however the rest we could already get info on to use as factors for ranking guilds.

Only trying to make fair and coherent points whilst the window of opportunity is still open to suggest changes.

Not looking to give my guild any sort of additional leverage in the rankings either as don’t need them… already done it with previous perimeters can just do it again so it makes no difference in that regard

Thank you if your thinking of me as some kind of “Saint”…

Just trying to keep things as fair and worthwhile as possible as the previous way tho seems simple once you knew how wasn’t all that easy and still more challenging then what’s been put on offer now.

Sure giving away gold to drive the pve numbers, threat of kicks for not raising APs, dedicating teams and driving pvp kills for those bs to get APs, offering banner runs as prizes to help boost count, allowing toxic people in because of stats, kicking out members/friends who havnt logged in a long time whos stats would have also been low but are actually really nice people… with the kicks also giving lower members so better averages…

Yeah some rather shady stuff indeed or morally grey but not illegal all to get that top spot and after achieving, the burn out after from pushing for it so aggressively for and what it cost in terms of mistakes and friends is why not interested down that path again.

Want to tell me your so morally pure yourself with what you might be/not be aware of goings on under your own roof.

This isn’t some slander match for you to be trying to throw stones especially when living in a glass house, I may have been absent for the last several months but both of us as and our guilds are nearly as old as this game so I don’t doubt you hear and know plenty and worth remembering so do I.

So please, grow up and go outside and touch the grass a little and as you so eloquently put it… “spare us, enough bs.” ..

Let’s keep things on topic shall we

1 <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk