Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ark's LAST Ultimate Contest - PRIZE: 1,000,000 credits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Ark's LAST Ultimate Contest - PRIZE: 1,000,000 credits

As you guys all know, I'm retiring from SL and I just decided to do ONE more contest before I go .

It's very simple game. Pretty much you choose 2 numbers that can range from 1 - 1,000,000. There is only ONE winner. I will be giving away exactly 1,000,000 credits. Whoever guess that exact/closest (by 10,000 or less) number wins the PRIZE. This is a first come first serve contest, meaning if there are two people that guess the same correct number. The person that has answered first will get the PRIZE.

↓↓MUST READ BEFORE POSTING↓↓

Guidelines:
    • Be wise of what 2 numbers you choose.
    • Numbers can range from 1 - 1,000,000.
    • One post for your 2 numbers. Comment posts are allowed (must be appropriate).**
    • Post your IGN (in-game name) with your number post (IMPORTANT: can't collect your PRIZE if I don't have your IGN).

Name:  Contest.png
Views: 944
Size:  11.2 KB

Rules:
    • Follow the Rules and Guidelines.
    • Needs to be a spacetimestudios forum account holder.
    • New account holders (September 2012, October 2012, November 2012) CANNOT participate in this contest.*
    • Your 2 numbers must be on one post.
    • No spamming.
    • No double posting your 2 numbers.
    • No edits on you number post NO MATTER what. (your numbers will not count if your post was edited).**
    • No "Reserving" post. MUST have numbers there when posted.

Reminder:
    • Contest will end on November 3rd, 2012 (the date may change).
    • I WILL RECORD your account username, IGN, date you joined STS forum, date you posted your 2 numbers, and your 2 numbers.
    • I WILL have a LIST of account holders that got disqualified.
    • I WILL only be checking/recording this STS forum contest every 2 - 3 days.
    • Any changes on your number post will not count (even if you misspelled or made an error).**

If you have any questions or concerns about this contest, please post a comment or you can even PM me your question.
    Link:http://www.spacetimestudios.com/priv...=newpm&u=69040

Well I hope I get a winner by the time the contest ends .
    Enjoy and start guessing away!

*to avoid cheating/unfairness (people tend to make multiple accounts to have a higher chance to win). Sorry to the new account holders. THERE IS NO EXCEPTIONS
    **will be instantly disqualified if you don't follow
    Last edited by Ark; 10-26-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: date change

SL: Ark;Misfit;Sleepingpills;Hugster // DL: Ark // AL: Ark // PL: Ark
    [Retired Player]