Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
To be honest i don t think bracelet would drop if you do 300 pulls. So pretty sure they looted in catacombs/lab. Adding an item to the game wich gives you 15% stats is a bad thing, i see in trade market bracelet 9.5% int. You know what that means? 24.5% int so that's absurd. 10% int on helm, 12% ring, omg. I wonder what stats are those who are on lb in orrick. Every items with 15% all. You say they play the game every day. How much they could farm, until they get borred? Let s just say 10m a day, in a year like 3.6b. If the gear cost over 1.5b, the awakening how much it is?
You have no idea on what you are talking about. You tried opening locked chest or some of your friend tried to opened locked chest? Of course you have not because you are wrong. I have guildmates and friends did opened locked chest and they looted bracelet even got in their hc. It is not all looted in catacombs.
You are just an idiot, having a high stats doesn't have a high chance to loot a bracelet. The thing is having more points and runs is the one having a more chance to get bracelet.
And what is your problem with bracelet being op? How it is a bad thing? When it helps you to deal more damage and to run more smoothly. You just can't afford it that's why you are just complaining.

They are not farming 10m only
They are farming 30-70m per 24hrs of rahab depends when they are motivated to farm.
You have no idea how much they can make. You are probably just farming 2-4m per day or even lower.