Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
You didn't get it,
Example I have 1m points
And 10 zaarus player have 100k points
10 x 100k points = 1m points
I think, the chances on this game works is the more you run on 1 individual the chances to loot it is increasing. So it based on how many runs did you make on just one individual.
And how are you sure that not a single zaarus player(even almost in random 2 out of 4player have kraken) didn't looted bracelet? maybe they are just selling it town not in auction because they dont have money to put it.
Or the people you see selling bracelet is original have it and not looted.
Where did you get the stats of 90% zaarus user and only 10% kraken. Did you do a survey or ask sts how many people have kraken in al? Just seeing is not valid reason to take because I saw too that almost of the random have kraken. I did 90% of my runs random.
Okay, i did 700k points in lab. Is like 7 zaarus players, okay. I was in top 100, in lb. So tell me how my chances to loot has increasead, since i did same run of lab? Like you do a run they add 0,01% luck? Or what they add, or 0,01% chance to loot it? I didn t have kraken, only a ms and low stats gear. Plus those 90% zaarus players, don t means that they wear zaarus set, it means they are low gear ( here we can include even kraken players who has parts of op gears)