Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
As indicated in the other closed thread, forming parties with like-minded players already exists in the game and is the best solution for players and for us as a game company (given the result of positive player friction).

Since we are not going to splitting up individual instances based on the presence of Speed equips or awakes - what is it that you're suggesting?

Thanks in advance.
I was basically just empathizing with skeleton mike who wasn’t getting much empathy from players who have obviously experienced the same thing and when plat is involved it triggers a bit of a rant because what you sell and I buy is abused by others. As for new player experience I probably don’t qualify to say, while a new player can obviously see the difference in speed he has no idea what all that speed means yet. It’s more of an end game issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Furthermore, I am happy to concede that I am the reason for the Speed Problem.

I hope this admission kills the potential for drama and gives this thread a chance to produce something constructive.
I wouldn’t call speed a problem it’s more of an adverse side effect to a good thing that eventually can be overcome. Parties and like minded players are the only answers for it. If I had to suggest one thing the only information about speed I get is here in these kind of threads about speed sets and x2 x4 speed etc. I can go through gear/pet stats in game and build it but don’t know which gear names to search other than haste ring and pendant and there’s no filter to search’s other than by name.