Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The best birds of PL. atm :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Default The best birds of PL. atm :)

Well, here's my list of players, written in red color, not in any particular order. And also let me clear I don't judge players by their KD as everyone else do. Ignor the word everyone here pls. Lol.

Kanital - what makes him. The superb Range knowledge and range navigation, a true non lame kitter, peoples who just run blindly should learn what's kitting from him. Let me tell an interesting case when angel was introduced, I was on cross bow, and he was on angel set, I really laughed and enjoyed the situation when he was trying to fight me from a distance and was avoiding getting closed, was doing favor to me. Lol, I'm just talking about the range mind set. Anyway give him a proper cross bow set and he's nearly unbeatable against non str, due to the above mentioned fact, don't take it literaly tho.

Ace Well he's well deserving mature player, I can't actually forgot his copyrighted words lol, "str birds cant handle pure dex" what makes him. I would say long term experience.[/color]

Flacs- My personal favorite, maybe that's why he's here. What makes him. The fast and accurate tap-er, sorry if I disclosed anything but it's my own understanding and as I watched him from the fang cap, and It was also the time he was very active, how much? Lol, pvp-ing all the time, jumping game to game anyway my favorite cuz his attitude to other players, who actually does not prefer rush noobs to boast kills. He uses something more like generalize combo making him hard against other classes, same time he may straggle a bit against non Str pro xbow users due to these facts.

Rushorgtfo- well a pretty much aggressive rusher, seen him to do 2vs1 or even 3vs sometime. What makes him. The aggressiveness, I hope y'all understand well measured aggressiveness in pvp. Pwn enemy even before he can deliver his combo.

Me-not me actually my main birdy. The l75 pumpkin bow lover, projected as str bird but I quit being str from the last part of fang cap, actually I hate being str since then. What makes me. Simply the in-depth knowledge of game mechanics, though I wish it would have more impact on our day to day pvp life. I never played for my kd even when I didn't rush actually I tried once but couldn't stay on it, I always love to fight with proes, I love challenges for the sack of challenge I did 2/3 vs, for the sack of challenge I used to call, the proest endgame pvp guild - 'noobs' when returned to endgame. I'm actually sorry for that. Also a very small thing I used to play this game with low end device and EDGE connection, ya 2G edge connection and so much addicted to pvp even hate to go to cs to check my listed items, that's why I did most of my pvp life without proper set.lol.

Hahahahabirdy- well, I didn't get much opportunity to fight with him, but obviously he won 3/4 official contest, so he deserve this place. What makes him. Chicken curry? IDK.

I know there are few more birds who comes near or have the capability to be in this list but obviously very few. And also instead of being very active I may not have seen any well deserved player in game, due to 24 hour time spam, international game even who may puke right after this post, for example Gaunab, Instead of playing 24x7 more than 7 hours a day endgame pvp for last few caps, could not get much opportunaty to fight with, and also Blind, hahahabirdy comes to the same category lol. After all just the name and KD was not enough to convince lol. But let haha get this. Also this is (atm list not (of all time) list lolz

-the end-
    cya soon.

No offense!! I'm the best laggy bird of all time
    Last edited by Waug; 01-26-2013 at 01:03 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Thanks for the very original and informative thread.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    Well, here's my list, not in any particular order. And also let me clear I don't judge players by their KD as everyone else do. Ignor the word everyone here pls. Lol.

Kanital - what makes him. The superb Range knowledge and range navigation, a true non lame kitter, peoples who just run blindly should learn what's kitting from him. Let me tell an interesting case when angel was introduced, I was on cross bow, and he was on angel set, I really laughed and enjoyed the situation when he was trying to fight me from a distance and was avoiding getting closed, was doing favor to me. Lol, I'm just talking about the range mind set. Anyway give him a proper cross bow set and he's nearly unbeatable against non str, due to the above mentioned fact, don't take it literaly tho.

Flacs- My personal favorite, maybe that's why he's here. What makes him. The fast and accurate tap-er, sorry if I disclosed anything but it's my own understanding and as I watched him from the fang cap, and It was also the time he was very active, how much? Lol, pvp-ing all the time, jumping game to game anyway my favorite cuz his attitude to other players, who actually does not prefer rush noobs to boast kills. He uses something more like generalize combo making him hard against other classes, same time he may straggle a bit against non Str pro xbow users due to these facts.

Rushorgtfo- well a pretty much aggressive rusher, seen him to do 2vs1 or even 3vs sometime. What makes him. The aggressiveness, I hope y'all understand well measured aggressiveness in pvp. Pwn enemy even before he can deliver his combo.

Me, myself and I-not me actually my main birdy. The l75 pumpkin bow lover, projected as str bird but I quit being str from the last part of fang cap, actually I hate being str since then. What makes me. Simply the in-depth knowledge of game mechanics, though I wish it would have more impact on our day to day pvp life. I never played for my kd even when I didn't rush actually I tried once but couldn't stay on it, I always love to fight with proes, I love challenges for the sack of challenge I did 2/3 vs, for the sack of challenge I used to call, the proest endgame pvp guild - 'noobs' when returned to endgame. I'm actually sorry for that. Also a very small thing I used to play this game with low end device and EDGE connection, ya 2G edge connection and so much addicted to pvp even hate to go to cs to check my listed items, that's why I did most of my pvp life without proper set.lol.

I know there are few more birds who comes near or have the capability to be in this list but obviously very few.

-the end-
    cya soon.
    I agree with Flacs and Rushorgtfo is definitally best Bird... But Kanital....errr i've seen better jokes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Awesome thread... It was about time that another random forumer who barely plays endgame and isn't even known ingame explains everyone whos "da bes" in such a modest way.

Now I gtg puke.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Oh at least someone said some nice words about me, I feel proud now! thanks man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Your missing Ephesius, he doesn't have any "Extra" advantages such as Rings, and set bonuses, plus he's level 70. If you saw him pvp, you would've put him first as one of the best birds.

I've seen him beat level 76 full crafted characters, some very well known, (Verrrry well known) so i think he should be first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

^ There is a fine line between funny sarcasm and not. When you cross that line it becomes a plebeian, stupid and worthless kind of humour.
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    ^ There is a fine line between funny sarcasm and not. When you cross that line it becomes a plebeian, stupid and worthless kind of humour.
    I'm not being funny or sarcastic, I'm just speaking the truth, I can see your not a big fan of Ephesius, but when a guy can beat full crafted level 76 tourney winners, I say, that guy is in fact the best bird in pocket legends

And Ephesius does just that^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

We all know you're Ephesius you idiot, lol.

Plus, one lucky kill on somebody doesn't mean crap at all.

Also, not to judge by K/D but..."Best Birds" don't have a 1/5 negative K/D.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honney View Post
    I agree with Flacs and Rushorgtfo is definitally best Bird... But Kanital....errr i've seen better jokes
    You are either trolling becausw you don't like Kanital or you are new and obviously don't know anything about pvp/ctf.

I've played the game since 56 and i can certainly say that Kanital is the best bird of all time, better than Dolloway and Hahahahabirdy too. He is and always was better than Flacs and Rush, even though Flacs is one of my 4 best friends of all time here he will agree with me.

If you fought Kan with his recruve set at this stupid campaign and made some assumption then well, don't make assumptions. Because right now bird vs bird is 100% luck. Who dodges. Same probably goes to other classes.

Btw, if anyone wanna comment and call me Kanital-fanboy or whatever you want, go ahead, i never was his fanboy, all i do is make unbiased opinions, regardless of who is my friend or not.

There are also way too many birds now who i would destroy in nuri/fang but are now even because dodge makes it 100% luck of he wins and who doesn't.

Anyway this thread is pointless, because the OP clearly favours some over the others and leaves out deserving players, such as Ace for example.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blind For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

You are either trolling becausw you don't like Kanital or you are new and obviously don't know anything about pvp/ctf.

I've played the game since 56 and i can certainly say that Kanital is the best bird of all time, better than Dolloway and Hahahahabirdy too. He is and always was better than Flacs and Rush, even though Flacs is one of my 4 best friends of all time here he will agree with me.

If you fought Kan with his recruve set at this stupid campaign and made some assumption then well, don't make assumptions. Because right now bird vs bird is 100% luck. Who dodges. Same probably goes to other classes.

Btw, if anyone wanna comment and call me Kanital-fanboy or whatever you want, go ahead, i never was his fanboy, all i do is make unbiased opinions, regardless of who is my friend or not.

There are also way too many birds now who i would destroy in nuri/fang but are now even because dodge makes it 100% luck of he wins and who doesn't.

Anyway this thread is pointless, because the OP clearly favours some over the others and leaves out deserving players, such as Ace for example.
    Honey is fearlessss, account hacked or something...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Flacs! <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

ah, thx, aka Cupiid, aka not the one to speak.

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Ok the top 5 birds for me, of all time in this order.
    #1 hahahahabirdy this guy was a lord of str birds and god of pures. Remember him during nuri and fang caps? He was the most legit bird out there.
    #2 dolloway/ffa always has been and always will be one of the greatest birds to ever play this game. He's good at str/dex/ and even int birds. I look up to you Alex.
    #3 kanital I admire and respect him for staying pure dex even when other birds went str. He knows his range. Somewhat overrated at times because of massive kills, but a great Strategy player.
    #4 flawless/pvp this guy is probably the most underrated bird. He jokes around alot but when he's serious he's one hell of a pure bird.
    #5 xazic. What can I say. This guy was just a legend until the day he quit.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Everyone'sFavMage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

As much as they are good birds there is no best birds at this cap , fights are based on mainly dodge and crit in this cap skill isn't that important anymore compared to the other caps. I've seen many talented birds win and lose vs low skilled birds.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jcoultet For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Everyone'sFavMage's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

^^^ exactly why I based my opinions on past caps. Before humania.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Yay another pointless popularity contest to clutter the forum.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladylove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol ye im new just made these 70k pvp fights on my bird in a few days. And my name was makatak-fnord back in the day so dont try to act like your the originalest player ever and no im not cupiid or honey
    Last edited by Honney; 01-25-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Then you belong to the first option, a troll.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

gf tho