Thread: Solo in Elite Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Solo in Elite Map

Hey guy I have been playing the game for a while but I seldom came to the forum.

I reached lvl 31 cap last week, and decided to try Elite map. After buying some pink equipment I ran through a few elite maps with my guild mates without any problem. My question is that is it possible if a rogue can go solo in the elite map without arcane or mythic stuff. Because a warrior told me that he can do so with only pink equipment.

If it is possible will you mind sharing the build or tip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dannyw View Post
    Hey guy I have been playing the game for a while but I seldom came to the forum.

I reached lvl 31 cap last week, and decided to try Elite map. After buying some pink equipment I ran through a few elite maps with my guild mates without any problem. My question is that is it possible if a rogue can go solo in the elite map without arcane or mythic stuff. Because a warrior told me that he can do so with only pink equipment.

If it is possible will you mind sharing the build or tip

It depends on which maps you're trying to solo. I can solo up to Rooks Nest at which point I need a tank to take the heavy hits from Bael. Otherwise it's mostly a waste of pots.

there are other threads here that have my spec and strategy in them... so have a look at those, but I have no mythic or arcane gear (other than Slag & loot amulet).

<Elite Runners>

IGNs: Alrisaia | Alrisio | Gallinar
    Guides: Glossary of Terms | Twisting Ribbit | The Blender

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I find it far more entertaining to solo the Gladiator Arena with my (lv30) Rogue.

Like Alrisaia, I can solo through to Rooks Nest. I can also do a few of the Dead City elites, but the pot consumption gets too high to be enjoyable.

Needless to say, I don't have any mythic or arcane gear, but for the level, I am well equipped with Noble of Will set, Bonechill Bow of Potency/Mountain Teeth of Tactics and a good assortment of rings and amulets to support DMG and. Tank situations.

Odd as it may sound, I like soloing - sometimes, when I'm in a group, I feel so compelled to play my role and "toe the line" so to say, that I lose out on the strategy of pulling and the joy of doing exactly what I feel like doing. If I want to clear the map - I can do that when I'm soloing.

I will be honest though, I am not sure if soloing the Nordr elites is possible, or wise with a Rogue.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey thanks for the response. I do have decent gear except for Mountain Teeth daggers. I think I can get the Tactics one after selling some locked.

Will try the Braken maps soon