Thread: I am so pro!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default I am so pro!

Hi guys I jus wunt two say thet wen peepul pvp wit me day some time thay say "o luk u so noob!" So I jus wunt to proof that rilly I'm very gud becus I kin even kil da bes pvp and pro guys ther! Aftur all if I rilly do beet thim just 1 time (Doesn't matter if it's a laggy day for them) thin that mus meen that I rilly em better! More even becus ind gam pvp is very fare!

This pic proof everything! (Even though I could have killed someone totally different while the two guys just sat there watching and talking)

End I promise I do not photoshop dis!!!1!1!!!11

On a more serious note- I'm seeing thread after thread after thread of people trying to "prove" how good they are in pvp. Why? If you're good, people will find out! If you're not, stop lying to yourself! If you don't know, posting here won't do anything because, honestly, we couldn't care less about how well you did in pvp today! I mean, no offense but we really just don't care. We care about you, we like chatting with you, we don't care how good you do in pvp and we certainly don't need a thread a week to spam these forums with.

Go have fun in the arena! Go rage in the arena! Do whatever you want in the arena, (nothing reportable of course) just, please... Spare us the torture of these constant "pro" threads. The real pro won't need to boost his self confidence on the forums.

That's all my ranting for today. Take it easy guys! (=
    -MM
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 03-19-2013 at 09:55 AM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: