Hello everyone Im not good at intros so yeah, anyways, I've been doing some research to find out the next pocket legends expansion, which if repeated like all the other expansions, should raise the level cap by 5 levels, making it 81. I scrolled through the server updates and found out that blacksmoke mountain was released 3 months after humania had gotten items to craft. I also noticed that it has been nearly 8 months since you could craft items in blacksmoke, I'm not sure why this is or what they're doing. There are some slightly rude comments that sts is only focusing on arcane legends and don't care about the other games, and I honestly I'll say yea maybe they are paying a lot if attention to arcane legends as the the nordr and realm of shadows expansions have come out and nothing has happened with any of the other games, but I'm sure they still care. I would imagine with 4 games to run they are a busy bunch of people and so it may take some time for them to work on an expansion for the other 3 games. Anyways just pointing that out. I will do some more research and try to figure a time window of when the expansion could be released, or if sts is still working on it