Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
Once I heard this thing from a friends friend and the i heard it from another guy who said that hey i can map blast shot to my map and then like use it and then he said that its cool and stuff and then i was all like okay yeah sounds cool and then i tried it and i was like okay yeah and then this one guy said ok and i then said something which i cant remember and then they all were like okay cool and i was like all cool and then i said bye they said bye and i went away and they stayed and it was funny when i said bye because they said bye its like strange when ppl say things to eachothers and then i ate a bread which had butter, cheese and some meat in it and i drank with it some juice and it tasted good as i ate it but i drank the juice cause it wouldve been silly to eat juice and then i watched some tv cant remember what i watched then i went to bed and then i closed my eyes and tried to sleep but i kept on thinking about something and then i fell asleep.

No.
Longest run-on sentence ever. Congrats to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
"BIRDS ARE OP!" threads would pop up everywhere, lol.
I would counter with 12 Beckons (I can't even imagine what that would look like.) o.O

@Flacs - I just noticed, your guide is a fail. No mention of using the Penguin or Canary face. Try completing your research before making a guide next time. Sheesh.