Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Again, that's just a personal opinion. Like for any controversial idea, there's always going to be downfalls, but personally I don't see how a free L35 character could possibly be a bad thing other than people not knowing how to use the character correctly. And in my opinion, that issue is avoidable because there's many guides on how to elite farm different campaign maps.
Agreed with the time invested...but why only PL..how about SL and DL players that have equally shown there patronage towards STG. Some problems are people who already in AL and spent there money...do they get a free lv35 also? I would love to get a free lv 35..but as I have seen many who have made there transitions from other games run into a small problem...there is usually plat left in those accounts..will they transfer? can they be reimbursed in in-game gold? or can they have an exclusive pet?. Most likely the plat will stay in the game it was purchased for. But as I said I would support this idea, it would be nice to bring members to "PL 2.0" but I can see it now many people who will get mad because of the prerequisites.