Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
Im done with my share of leveling..level 30 is fine with me. since endgame bosses are hard and time consuming (Norder onward). I have lost the motivation to level in AL. the only motivation I have is holiday stuff. Even if we were to have this incentive to level to 35, gear would be an issue too...many play for mythic and the best pets (for there twinks or main), so how are they obtained..locked chests and elite chests.

Not tying to sound like I don't like your idea (Apollo aka Zeus), but casual players like me don't see why leveling to that level is beneficial if the better to best stuff is locked or in elite. I would like somethings in regular areas also. leveling is just a number in my head....so devs gotta show me and casual players at 35+ you can do this and get this..and a bit of effort you can get this ect..but enough to be good and not die often at those levels.
Hey Octavos,

In this, you're saying from what I understood is that you're a casual player, yes? Well, traditionally in most MMOs, you're not going to be able to earn the best gear/best pets by being a casual player. Instead, you'll be able to get the casual gear/casual pets, both of which are perfectly fine to run elites in.

This is why I also said that STG could provide them with a decent set that will be able to take the brute force of elite farming. Of course, it should be scaled enough to not throw off the balance of mythics, arcanes, and the elite legendaries that you obtain from farming.

If they want mythics/best pets, they're going to have to put in the effort for it. I did it, and no, I didn't pay for it. I've learned in AL, at least in my case, spending platinum does NOT get you rich. Believe me, I have 20k plat of opened locked crates without a mythic or arcane to show for it.