Thread: Level 10 pink giveaway! Everyone can participate!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool Level 10 pink giveaway! Everyone can participate!

Ok, the contest for the level 10 pink is very simple. I'm going to start a sentence, and the person who finishes it the funniest and most creatively (judged by me and only me) will win.

Only rules are..
    1. Don't copy things off of other people
    2. No pictures, just words
    3. Try not to post too much off topic, if you do a lot you will be removed from the contest
    4. Once again flaming on this thread will result in removal from the contest
    5. Don't finish the sentence with a essay, 2 sentences is the limit. If you go over this I won't read it.
    6. You get one entry and only one entry. I will count your first post, however you can edit it up to the deadline (which I will establish later)

Important Note:
    Be careful with references to movies, tv shows, other video games, and other things that I may not be aware of. Even if you have something incredibly funny, but you only get it if you've seen a certain movie or played a certain game, then I may not think it's funny, if I've never seen the movie or played the game.
    (PL references are ok, obviously )

You'll have about one week (maybe more) to post your responses.

Ok, the sentence is....

The best way to defeat the Galactic Overlord is....
    (For noobs who don't know, the galactic overlord is a very challenging boss in alien oasis 3)
    Last edited by smoae; 12-12-2010 at 07:20 PM.