First I would like to say that I have met many great people on Pocket Legends. It has been a pleasure playing with all of you. But as life goes on so must I. I have real life responsibilities and relationship to maintain. That being said I would like to personally that people who made this game for me a "Legend"
(no particular order)

Snakespeare: thanks guiding me and others in becoming a better play. You have great insight.

Fluff: I did not really play with you in game but I enjoy talking to you in the chat box. You also have great insight.

Royce : thanks for being... Uhh right..

Kossi: You are the man. :P I had a bunch of fun playing / mostly chatting with you.

Range: had fun playing with you and Kossi :P

Banned: your too cool 4 school. I had fun farming daggers for you and farming.

Smoae: boss you are awesome. Had so much fun with you!!! Best ever.

Arterra : other boss, just as awesome. Had a great time playing and posting on the forums with you. no more free bumpage...

And many more people out there made this experience great.

As for my items and characters they will not be deleted. But I might be seen ingame once in a blue moon.

Finally, thank you STS for a great game that you created. I got my moneys value out of it and it was a great adventure. You communications with the community was flawless and i applaud that.

Cya , and hope for a bluemoon.

-MoarPewPew