I think some sort of permanent character development feature needs to be added.

Once you hit 50 the game gets pretty boring. I grinded out a few pinks, sold em, figured out the best armor I needed, bought it and now.. bored with the best gear for my template. Whats the point of getting better gear.. do more damage, kill stuff faster, die less.. whats the point of killing stuff faster/easier when you have the best gear?? Theirs no higher goal for advancement. I just dont feel like theirs any meaning behind what I am doing in the game.

My idea is to add a system where once you hit level 50 that you get 5 stat points per 1000 kills over 10k kills. So once you hit 50, if you have 12000k kills you will get an additional 5 stat points once you hit 13000 kills, and an additional 5pts at 14k, 15k, 16k..etc from there on out.

Stats dont change yout character a TON , but they do help. so adding this makes it easier to dual class and add other stats for more hp or mr/s or hit% etc... without making a character with 100000 kills unbelievably overpowered.

Q. Why make it level 50 only?
A. So twinks at low levels cannot abuse this. This is so that once you hit level 50 you can still advance your character.. give you a reason to play a level 50 character.

Q. Should it be retroactive? Example: I hit level 50 and have 20k kills?
A. No. If you hit level 50 with 20k kills, you should not get 50 points to spend for having the extra 10K kills over the starting point. This keeps people from farming kills at a low level then leveling to 50 to get easy points. The system is designed to encourage people NOT to sit in "Crush the Keeper" games from level 1 and hit level 50 with <1000 kills. This will encourage people to play their characters at the appropriate levels up to level 50 and have the appropriate amount of kills so they can continue to advance their character by playing the game.

Their is more, but I ran out of time at work. What do you think of the concept?