Mmk, So... Im auctally.. playing DD now, due to not having enough PL things... DD is giving me a sidegame, but thats beside the point... Heres.. my list of non origonal ideas, which id LIKE to see, not that this thread will matter, but i need to post somthing...

First off, heres my PoH ideas.

1. Have Some sort of housing IN TOWN INSTANCES, like an offroad to... Some Homo sounding Rpg name, You guys know what i mean.

2. Have different areas cost different amounts of in game gold.. 5k-1m

3. house would be customizeable, Add a furniture vendor in town, selling pieces from 100 gold I.E doormats, To 100k, I.e. Platinum trophy case (30 slots) Slots will be explained later.

4. Achivements would need to be set, to get certain things for the house, Example: Meathead's Head=kill meathead 30 times, same thing with all bosses, different numbers, items etc, Like mynas headdress.

5. Another interesting thing, would be an armory, itd work as a stash, but show the items on "Armor stands" Which would cost maybe 5k a piece. You could hang you void up, for all to see, And same with other armors, even mixed combonations.

6. In order to visit houses,youd walk along the Homoname lane, where itd have mailboxes with players names on them, stating whose house is whose. You could visit houses and check them out, walk around, touch things, peek in their closet, etc etc.

So... Yeah. theres an idea.

Adding more later, tired of pressing the onscreen keys.