Here's a little heads' up on upcoming changes to the elite Shadow Cave based on your feedback...

1 - The One-Way Path Problem - You will now be required to complete 'Victory Lap' before the 'Shadow Cave' teleporter has a chance of spawning.
2 - Teleporter Spawn Rarity - I made the 'Shadow Cave' teleporter more likely to spawn (since now you have to clear VL
3 - Bosses - Making the bosses not spawn sometimes was a very bad choice. The elite 'Shadow Cave' isn't fun without them, so now they're back.
4 - Drop Rates - Boss Monsters keep their drop rates (offering pink items more rarely than AO3 bosses do). Just mentioning 'cause you might be wondering
5 - More Multi-Boss Encounters / Tougher Bosses - I really enjoyed fighting pairs of Shadow D'Jinn. So I added several additional encounters with groups of bosses that are a bit more challenging.

Since there are more bosses it follows that there will be a higher chance of getting boss loot. Not a much higher chance, but a *somewhat* higher chance. Tested all night and it feels pretty fair given the effort of taking down the groups of elite bosses.

Access to the 'Shadow Portal' feels a lot more rare than it did when you just had to wipe out T'Paxx... now that you have to clear VL. However, I feel that it balances out the abundance of boss content in the 'Shadow Caves.'
(You'll see for yourself soon...)

Hope you enjoy it!

- Cinco