Quote Originally Posted by DMminion View Post
Always talkin about supply and demand.. And comparing w/ pl. Well in pl they just released a new elite vanity pet. That seems perfectly fair to all players cuz now even f2p ppl can have a pet whereas before they could only get w/ plat. Kinda like al now, except even if u spend 500plat opening locks u still might not get a single arcane pet or arcane item for that matter. And in pl 500plat was the most expensive pet pack and it was guaranteed u would get 3 pets w/ that plat. I understand that u need to make money to keep content coming but do the odds have to be like winning the lottery? I believe that if more people were actually gettin the items they wanted from popping locks that the word would spread and more people would start opening crates. But when they see so many people complaining about drop rates and never getting arcanes it scares some people away. Spread the love sts and I bet u will see less complaints and more people willing to spend money on your game cuz they are actually getting the items they desire. The lock crates arcane drop rates are so low many people wont even attempt to open those crates. You have a great game here sts and I believe upping the chance of arcane just a little would make many ppl happy and make it more fair to people that arent rich irl. Sorry so longwinded.
+1mil

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk