Thread: time for change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Yesterday evening showed it again... There will be no change!
    Its just you can fight them and you have backup or you dont! There is no honour, glory or respect at 75% of all tdm players at endgame! I really consider stopping the game because the fun factor becomes non existent! You join an empty room and 10 seconds later you are faced: 1 or 2 arcane mauls + arcane ring rogue and / or arcane ring mage, all equipped with samaels or other arcane pets and then the fight "begins"... Or 1 or more of the players in your team just dont fight and blockspot...
    Then a good idea is to leave the room? Yes it is... but when you have to leave 9.5 out of 10 rooms this way, there is somthing wrong and i get to a point where i think i dont want to spend my time with scum like this!

The so called "pros", or at least they think they are, i have to tell some of you: maxed gear n samael "earned" through platfarming doesnt make you pro!!! It makes you weeaaakk, every platfarmer is a weeaaakkk person with mental disorder! Fix your real life issues, delete your account make a new one and DESERVE YOUR GEAR !!!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 09-11-2014 at 12:43 AM.