Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kill counts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Really?

Ok so i see many different arguements here, I am going to comment and say this kills should NOT get rest (i only have about 5k) and i didnt farm for them. Not that i care in the least if they do get reset BUT....

The key point in this thread is that we have been playing since the game came out. Bottom Line. We put in the time to get our kills and just because you joined the game late SHOULD give you an unfair advantage (not that its unfair) but i mean we have been playing longer so we should have more kills.

Also on a side note i heard a suggestion that you should put a donate button somewhere int he client or on the forums and i think its a great idea maybe even turn it into a rewards program of sorts =)

But anyways yeah stop whining that people have more kills than you that have been playing longer than you lol.....i mean really your annoying

Edit: Whoc ares if someone wasted their time in dark forest farming kills i think they already lost the game if they did that while i was like drinking at a bar or squeezing my girlfriends buttcheeks but thats just me :P
    Last edited by Dbawlz; 05-20-2010 at 09:02 PM.