Too much attention is a headache. Recently I've been making regular conversation with women, not even flirting because I had no interest in these women, and now they bother me all at once at different times of the day. 2AM and my phone rings...

Me: "Hello..."

X: "Hey are you awake? I just wanted to talk"

Me: "I was sleeping."

X: "Oh... Well can you just stay on the phone with me?"

Holy crap, man. And my phone is blowin' up with texts, and if I don't have WiFi turned on, that means a temporary unresponsive period while playing PL. (I have Verizon so when I get a text, my ping starts to do the rapid increase, next thing I know, I'm dead.)
I tried ignoring but like every 30 minutes I get another. -.-X I find myself having to make up excuses to make them leave me alone.

I see that this is the exact reason girls don't just give out their number to guys they just met. I just ask for it, it's not hard to get a number if you're her friend.

These girls seriously have nothing to do but to torture me. Halp! It's the worst when they all ask to hang out at once. Possessiveness is a no no.

My escape excuse right now: Cleaning the house... It's buying me a few hours.

P.S. I tried to make this sound as non-cocky as possible, since there's some sensitive readers who might think I'm showing off or something...