Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Question Updates

Hello,

This is pretty much a message to all citizens of Blackstar. There will be no, yep, no no and no more new content for the game called Star Legends. Yep, you're stuck with the same content for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey Supah,

All of the Legends Games, including Star Legends, are very much on our mind. Right now my team (that support the Legends games) is slammed getting the Arcane Legends expansion out. I know, I know, it gets tiresome of hearing about Arcane Legends, but it is our biggest game by a pretty serious order of magnitude. We're working hard to service as many Spacetime Fans as possible, and that is why it is like that. As for making Star Legends back on top, I don't know about that. We spent a LOT of time and effort getting Star launched and trying to grow it back in 2012 (along with Pocket and Dark). Sci Fi has always been more of a niche. Certainly debatable, but if you look at general MMO gaming trends, you might come to that conclusion as well.

Anyway, I want to shoot straight with you because you deserve nothing less as one of our fans and customers. Star is our smallest game, so don't expect anything too crazy. I am hopeful to be able to make headway on more initiatives for all Legends games over the summer (and not just Arcane), but I can't make any promises. The future is never certain.

Thanks for taking the time to post and to play Star Legends.

Respectfully yours,
    Samhayne
    There is a max of 100 active players everyday in SL.

There are over probably over 5000 players active daily in AL, and 1500 online right now.

See the difference?

Since you guys like to talk money, I want to make somethings clear:They are not scammers, they are working! They have a salary! Money doesn't come from the game, the game doesn't give money. You pay platinums, they get a salary. You do offers, the other companies give them money for the given platinums. The only thing they get from you guys, is your participation to their game, which makes the game more popular.It costs money to keep a game online, yes websites are not free!

So I have 2 solutions for you:

- Keep playing SL and don't complain because ''no updates''

- Play another game and enjoy new content everyday

Much love,
    Wise Ol' Man

PS: Sorry if it looks a bit rude, or offensive. Players just have to understand.
    Last edited by Dragoonclaws; 02-15-2015 at 10:47 AM. Reason: added some colors