Here's just a couple of things that really irk me of late (feel free to chime in with yours):

1) Players who join an instance in which I'm farming or XPing, send a friend request, and then proceed to spam the trade button on me. Do you not see that I'm fighting to stay alive here??? In my book, this is no better than begging. When you go over to grandma's for dinner, do you ignore grandma, bypass the rest of the family and head straight for the oven to bury your face in the casserole dish? Probably not, I'm guessing (casserole burns are the worst, FYI).

2) Players who throw pity parties and/or guilt trips because I will not drag their alts. I have never asked ANY of you to drag me. I would solo before begging for experience, and I would expect any of the people on my friends list would do the same. If you can't solo, go join a level-appropriate PUG like a normal person.

3) If you send me three invites in a row to come and farm Plasma Pyramid with you, chances are I'm not going to join you when you invite me the next three times, either. This is a sure-fire way to find yourself off of my friends list in a hurry.

4) When you send me a Friend Request, I would like to add you because I know I can trust you in trade and rely on you in battle. Your incessant screaming of "ADD ME!!!" while I'm tanking the boss that YOU are supposed to be tanking helps your case with neither of these concerns.

5) Please stop asking if you can have free things. I know this has been covered in countless other threads, but it really breaks my heart when I see new players do this...especially Enchantresses. Hey, Enchantresses: Your character is DESIGNED to make money. Go make some! In the time you've been sitting here begging me for free items, you could have made 3000 gold running Sarcophagus. On the other side of this, if someone gives you free things, thank them.

That is all I have...and I feel a lot better knowing that maybe one person who engages in some or all of this annoying behavior will maybe knock it off now. It's obnoxious and it makes my ignore list epic...and if we were all a little more considerate (me included, with my logging out mid-conversation), PL would be a much nicer place. So stop.

*rant concluded*