Thread: Horribly inappropriate behavior.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation Horribly inappropriate behavior.

I have been playing pocket legends for a long time now and have witnessed people spamming inappropriate and horribly lewd comments. I can deal with that somewhat by ignoring them, but today, someone outright asked me to have sex with him/her/it while in a dungeon. I reported the occurrence within the game, but I also took a screenshot of the conversation. How or where do I report this? I find this horrible and disturbing. I have two young children and it could easily have been one of them or any other child! This sort of thing makes me very sad. I hope that you ban this person for life.

I hate that this is my first post to this forum, I like reading the good info on here, and hoped to sometime add my own good tidbits. I had to do something, though, because this person crossed the line with me. They acted like it was nothing. That is very sad and sick.

I'm not sure if I placed the picture correctly. I have never done it before.

Thanks,

Tiliana

I have removed the picture from it's link location since the developers have now dealt with the offending party.

Thanks everyone and thank you Spacetime Studios for such prompt action!
    Last edited by Tiliana; 02-28-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Removed picture from it's link location