Thread: Nekro - Overpowered?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's the price that Samuel once was. People did not complain about Samael at the 25-27M price tag so I do not see the purpose to complain about Nekro in the 25-27M price tag.

Now, from what I've seen in my 60K+ kills of PvP experience, there's usually a Nekro on each side. If there isn't, it's usually a group of players that are considered food anyways due to being vastly under geared and attempting PvP. Have a Nekro on said team would not change the outcome of the match. Let us keep in mind that many SnS users have disappeared in PvP because they are forced to use their Nekros instead of SnS. Your thread would make more incentive to use SnS over Nekro,

In my opinion, PvP should be the final attempt in the game. It's where you compete AFTER you've successfully built your character. Why? The vast differences in gear. Players cannot expect to compete with subpar gear and pets or expect some sort of balance. Higher gear, will naturally, win out. There isn't really much skill involved in MMOs. It comes down to stats, ping, device, reaction time. Reaction time is the only skill related variable and it is something that is not even significant because even if a person A's reaction time is far quicker than person B's reaction time, person A's ping and device processing power will determine who lands their skills, debuffs, etc. first.

When I started the game, I knew this and I did not really bother entering PvP until I was at least somewhat competitive with the other players (meaning maxed gear but no arcane pet).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: