Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalance?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post
    Lol u want me to get your exact items and somehow come up with an item with only 1 eye on it or buy one? Ur a fool just get the cheapest items x2 and no i dont trust you lol. so a representative that we can both agree on will get duel items for us. then we can have a jolly good laugh i wait for your pm should be fun. oh and the whole you only ever say gf or gg thing was perfectly funny thank you for the joke Anyway haven't you been owned enough by everyone on the forum yet to know any better?
    I really don't understand what you wrote here... can anybody help me? The only thing that i clearly understood is the fact, that you don't want to fight me equally geared and that, LOL, doesn't surprise me much... I don't have to lose anything, you just came here talking about how bad i am! So at the end there can only be one fool and that is you when don't win at least 7 or more out 10!

Go your way i go mine and just try to stay away from my threads when you cant contribute more then nonsense!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-20-2015 at 04:50 AM.