Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalance?

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Darkquantum View Post
    Lol u want me to get your exact items and somehow come up with an item with only 1 eye on it or buy one? Ur a fool just get the cheapest items x2 and no i dont trust you lol. so a representative that we can both agree on will get duel items for us. then we can have a jolly good laugh i wait for your pm should be fun. oh and the whole you only ever say gf or gg thing was perfectly funny thank you for the joke Anyway haven't you been owned enough by everyone on the forum yet to know any better?
    I really don't understand what you wrote here... can anybody help me? The only thing that i clearly understood is the fact, that you don't want to fight me equally geared and that, LOL, doesn't surprise me much... I don't have to lose anything, you just came here talking about how bad i am! So at the end there can only be one fool and that is you when don't win at least 7 or more out 10!

Go your way i go mine and just try to stay away from my threads when you cant contribute more then nonsense!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-20-2015 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

So your complaint is basically that mages get owned by rogues. Why are you even comparing class vs class? Rogue class is single target dmg class so obviously they are the killers usually in a 1v1. Good mages on the other hand wipe out enemies in clashes. The 3 classes are different and have different roles. One class is not supposed to compete against the other in duels but to fight together as a team in this game. Hence we have 5 v 5 ctf.

That being said, when the 1v1 arena comes, we can invite players to versus. So you can always fight your own class and own level and have fun with it.

The class balance is fine. Classes would not have been balanced only if they were not doing what they were supposed to (Aoe, Tanking, Dps).
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-20-2015 at 05:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Rofl didn't understand ^ cos i didn't say he was great

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Rogue class is single target dmg class so obviously they are the killers usually in a 1v1. In a clash rogues do get swapped out for awesome mages who know what they are doing. Obviously, gear and pets with skill and good ping matters in a match. Should gear not matter? If it would not matter then whats the point of the game? Why will people have goals and why will they farm and try to loot items or save gold or open crates.. If people are winning, they deserve winning. Hacking is not possible in this game. Whats the point of this thread? I am confused if the point of this thread is problems with the class or problems with gear? If a player does not own enough experience, together with good ping, timing and max gear, he cannot know the full potential of the class so complaining about class balance is moot. If maxed players are not taking off their equipment to fight you, how is that a class balance issue anyway xD
    I'm with you but have you ever heard of "plat abusing"?
    When you can buy any item in this game because you got rich with nativex plat abusing to obtain gear that only 1% or even less ever will have? EYE gems for 3M ? No problem.... i buy 15! Its no secret that some of the maxed out players were plat abusers and still have that gold in stash to be on top for the lifetime of this game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I'm with you but have you ever heard of "plat abusing"?
    When you can buy any item in this game because you got rich with nativex plat abusing to obtain gear that only 1% or even less ever will have? EYE gems for 3M ? No problem.... i buy 15! Its no secret that some of the maxed out players were plat abusers and still have that gold in stash to be on top for the lifetime of this game!
    Ok so plat abuse has nothing to do with class balance (unless you are suggesting tanks and rogues are able to platfarm more than mages :P). Classes are already kind of balanced, imo. That recent buff to mage heal was just great and I dont know why we are still debating class balance.

Btw I do agree with you that the hundreds of million gold stashed through plat abuse always gives some players an unfair advantage but that is another matter. I dont think classes need to be buffed/nerfed more though.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-20-2015 at 05:15 AM.

Robhawk

Ok so plat abuse has nothing to do with class balance
    True

Btw I do agree with you that the hundreds of million gold stashed through plat abuse always gives some players an unfair advantage but that is another matter. I dont think classes need to be buffed/nerfed more though.
    Take away the paras and EYE`s and im fine and perhaps the class balance is way better then many, including me, think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Until rogue can kill all class easily then there will be no balance. If sts really wants a single class to change the flow of the game so be it. I will just continue to use rogue more than other max class. But I hope STS balance it more pve and pvp wise because reality it is still rouge legends until now.Because having 3 - 4 rouge on 1 party on elite means that they are the most efficient and fastest class to finish the map. If you call that balance then its bias already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok so plat abuse has nothing to do with class balance (unless you are suggesting tanks and rogues are able to platfarm more than mages :P). Classes are already kind of balanced, imo. That recent buff to mage heal was just great and I dont know why we are still debating class balance.

you wrong! i think each lvl have some difference. u said that classes are already kind of balanced. so if mage is so hard to win in 1v1 with other class. and we only use mage in guildwar. i want mage in 2014. no need improve shield skill. no nilbog. and regulation lvl to use singe maridos or fix stat singe and maridos. big heal is problem twink pvp. low dmg compare hp and armor. arcane pet is cheap. sometime in pvp survive is not important. so why they dont usually use juggernaut in lvl 10 or 11? if your team have 4 member and enemy team have 3 member. warrior use sky mash, juggernaut, vb, horn cant give high dmg to kill them. they cant die and they call u are noob gang and cant kill u like this some situation u need dmg to kill enemy than survive in pvp. i think some update is wrong. everyone still remember breeze. and sts fixed breeze 2 time. because breeze is op than arcane pet. aa stun in 4s to 5s i dont remember. passive ability stun in 2s. and when 2 team go pvp with many breeze they cant use skill to kill or heal. they die when fail heal or cant kill when cant use skill. this made pvp ruin. my english not good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If STS fix frost bolt skill, then we will see some class balance here. It will be rogue who will post thread about nerfing mage if this frost bolt issue is fixed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yubaraj For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    If STS fix frost bolt skill, then we will see some class balance here. It will be rogue who will post thread about nerfing mage if this frost bolt issue is fixed.
    I wasnt aware of this but yes, it should be fixed asap!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I wasnt aware of this but yes, it should be fixed asap!
    It already slows severely. Why not just give mages stunlock back while we're at it?(sarcasm). I saw you in pvp yesterday. You ganged us 4v3 and you still could not pull off a win? We had i believe 1 nekro on our side while you had 3 nekros(correct me if im wrong). Now youre here complaining about not being able to kill a rogue? The first thing you did was use lightning. Any mage that does that deserves to die like you did imo. And im sure you have around 25-30% crit so your lightning should crit 1/4 of the time, so dont say it was gears. Also you guys had more rings than us. Thing is you dont know how to play as a mage in pvp. Until you admit it you cannot move on from these unnecessary threads.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

this thread is necessary for all mage. so hard to kill a rouge in 1v1. and now mage is useless in gw in twink. everyone dont care when mage lost power cuz they will change other class. or most people play rouge or war. who like mage can reply this thread to talk to sts what they did. i was a mage and i couldnt do anything when mage was killed by .....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sapdcroi View Post
    this thread is necessary for all mage. so hard to kill a rouge in 1v1. and now mage is useless in gw in twink. everyone dont care when mage lost power cuz they will change other class. or most people play rouge or war. who like mage can reply this thread to talk to sts what they did. i was a mage and i couldnt do anything when mage was killed by .....
    Please learn to read other posts before posting. How many times do we need to tell you rogue is 1v1 class? Mage useless in gw in twink? What.. You cant play as a mage then because you obviously lack skill and knowledge if you think mages are useless in gw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Please learn to read other posts before posting. How many times do we need to tell you rogue is 1v1 class? Mage useless in gw in twink? What.. You cant play as a mage then because you obviously lack skill and knowledge if you think mages are useless in gw
    rouge just in 1v1? now rouge better than mage in gw. i can say to u im best mage gw in lvl 11. i think u need learn more about guild war. why do u can say other people when u dont know about them. go and ask someone in 11. or i need show u ?
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 08-21-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

rouge just in 1v1? now rouge better than mage in gw. i can say to u im best mage gw in lvl 11. i think u need learn more about guild war. why do u can say other people when u dont know about them. go and ask someone in 11. or i need show u ?
    Your post is very misleading. I dont know you but im pretty sure theres better mages than you in twink. Mages are better than rogues in clash. In twink you should be using curse its op. If you dont then it explains why you get wiped every time and come to forums and claim to be the "best" mage at 11. Or your team setup sucks or you really cannot play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Your post is very misleading. I dont know you but im pretty sure theres better mages than you in twink. Mages are better than rogues in clash. In twink you should be using curse its op. If you dont then it explains why you get wiped every time and come to forums and claim to be the "best" mage at 11. Or your team setup sucks or you really cannot play.
    ok before talk about me and my guild. i will talk about my enemy. they are red legion. they have many strong member, max gear, full pet arcane. u can see them in 11. and here is their video channel on youtube see it and u will know they win many guild in gw they strong or not: https://www.youtube.com/user/redlegionoffical/videos
    u said my team suck? yes my team maybe no need old member or strongest member to beat them. we set team in 1 min join room in 1 min
    see in this old pic disconect dont have gold to buy ring winter see his right hand. hieuhotboy dont have amulet tarlok pot. both them are new. me and disconect use ribbit. how about mage use ribbit? team vn 1 samael 1 hammer 1 glacian 2 ribbit. red legion set team and swap member when they lost and they made vn wait in 1 hour.team red legion 3 samael 1 glacain 1 abbadon. samael cost 20m this time gw. i took this pic when they were swapping member when lost. see this pic
    Name:  10576256_654138644701032_1990378732_o.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  93.5 KB
    in this pic 3v3 vn 1 singe 1 samael 1 vixen. and mage use vixen i use build timeshift curse shield heal. team red legion. 2 singe 1 samael. qonstantine master red legion and mage zzzcc (singe) master 45 and qav best rouge from red. zzzcc build light curse shield heal. we win 10-2 see this pic
    Name:  9010_501900169953018_9204566966020379331_n.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  64.7 KB
    and here i killed zzzcc and mrjeby mage samael in 1 sec in gw
    Name:  10311728_484568381686197_2919464540670130290_n.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  46.8 KB
    what do u think ?
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 08-21-2015 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

u post alway say anyone dont have knowledge. but i think u dont have knowledge learn more before talk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

ok before talk about me and my guild. i will talk about my enemy. they are red legion. they have many strong member, max gear, full pet arcane. u can see them in 11. and here is their video channel on youtube see it and u will know they win many guild in gw they strong or not: https://www.youtube.com/user/redlegionoffical/videos
    u said my team suck? yes my team maybe no need old member or strongest member to beat them. we set team in 1 min join room in 1 min
    see in this old pic disconect dont have gold to buy ring winter see his right hand. hieuhotboy dont have amulet tarlok pot. both them are new. me and disconect use ribbit. how about mage use ribbit? team vn 1 samael 1 hammer 1 glacian 2 ribbit. red legion set team and swap member when they lost and they made vn wait in 1 hour.team red legion 3 samael 1 glacain 1 abbadon. samael cost 20m this time gw. i took this pic when they were swapping member when lost. see this pic
    Name:  10576256_654138644701032_1990378732_o.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  93.5 KB
    in this pic 3v3 vn 1 singe 1 samael 1 vixen. and mage use vixen i use build timeshift curse shield heal. team red legion. 2 singe 1 samael. qonstantine master red legion and mage zzzcc (singe) master 45 and qav best rouge from red. zzzcc build light curse shield heal. we win 10-2 see this pic
    Name:  9010_501900169953018_9204566966020379331_n.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  64.7 KB
    and here i killed zzzcc and mrjeby mage samael in 1 sec in gw
    Name:  10311728_484568381686197_2919464540670130290_n.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  46.8 KB
    what do u think ?
    That's twink mate, try endgame you'll rip your hair out xD
    Honestly, it depends. I was playing TDM today getting killed by this rouge with nekro ( lvl 46 ) then this mage comes by and wrecks all the rouges on the other team making them quit. Possibly the only one who can stand in this rouge era. But sadly majority of the time you'll get farmed by rouges wether you like it or not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

u post alway say anyone dont have knowledge. but i think u dont have knowledge learn more before talk
    I agree, they are always telling us there is only a few who knows how to use mage. But really, I do not understand why it makes them a pro just to be a tap and kill rogue. It's easy and to be honest a no brainer at all. Timing is very minimal in rogue compared to mage and warrior. Used all of them and to be honest I used Rogue more now than others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeFTW View Post
    That's twink mate, try endgame you'll rip your hair out xD
    Honestly, it depends. I was playing TDM today getting killed by this rouge with nekro ( lvl 46 ) then this mage comes by and wrecks all the rouges on the other team making them quit. Possibly the only one who can stand in this rouge era. But sadly majority of the time you'll get farmed by rouges wether you like it or not
    maybe
    but i said idk more about endgame. and in my lvl who can do this. i got farm by rouge ^^? maybe. but in 1,5 year i play in 11. they have never win me only 1 time in gw with 2 war 2 rouge 1 mage. why people call someone max gear kill other people dont max gear are pro. and me dont have gold to buy good gear still win rich people they call me are noob when see me ^^. if i dont show pic or video when i lose let my enemy do this i will say pl i will enjoy their video i reply because i want sts know what they did something wrong in twink lvl not show what i did
    Last edited by sapdcroi; 08-22-2015 at 02:45 AM.