Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something Stirs.... The King Awakens Event Has Begun!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Here is some additional feedback dear sts,

1) the drop-rate of the effigy ingredients in the normal Rengol maps is abysmal. One needs to do 5-10 runs on average to get one (1) single ingredient. Potentially 20-40 runs for one effigy. No sane person will do that more than 1 or 2 times.

2)The drop-rate in the elite maps is somewhat ok, but after the recent buff in difficulty and zero (0) addition of new and better loot, the elite maps are only actually playable for player with certain gear and pets, or otherwise immense gold losses are to be made.

3) the meter moves super slow. I understand that u need additional date before u can adjust it, but as of now it is extremely disheartening.

4) I please be aware that the boss being "awoken" in the hardest maps for only 24h is a very very short time. If the "beast essences" should have the same drop rate as runes, a player would have to do 150+ runs in 24H, which is practically impossible.

5) Please scale the loot in the planar tombs or add something valuable. Running 140 runs (for 8 egg shell pieces) with a chance to get a 50k chest 2-3 times is really bad.

6) Revisit the stats and the looks of the pet. I don't know why it has become a trend for pets and gear to become less potent than older pets and gear? We need progression, not regression. MMOs and RPGs are about progression and becoming stronger, OP when you are maxed. Not about becoming weaker!

7) See point six (6) for what is expected of the new legedary weapons. Unless the procs of those are extremely good, which I have, I think would agree, my reasonable doubts about, nobody will want to use them. Those who would go through the whole process of crafting them all the way up to legendary will be very very very disappointed.

Thank you very much for your consideration!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post: