Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Problems that are making me stop playing!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Problems that are making me stop playing!

1) Although it is recent, the merge with Fnord and Alterra is giving this game unbelievable lag. Not only in PVP, but also in games, no it isn't my wifi. My ping is good, even friends have noticed lag since then.

2) The crashing! I have posted another forum about this, but I thought I might as well add it to the list:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ashing-or-what

3) Town needs more to things to do (although this isn't a "problem" but just gets boring). Like a bank, more merchants (like that cell stuff that have stuff that hasn't been selling and makes them discount price)

4) All of the people in town spamming and selling stuff. Although this might be hard to stop, but can't there be a message board type of thing that they go to, to post what they are selling. I know that this won't completely stop them, but it should stop some of it, if not, most of it.

Please fix these problems, especially 1 and 2. Thanks Spacetime!

Edit: For #3 we should have an online unwanted items board. Where people post unwanted items and anyone can take them. There should be a limit like 3 items a day or so (I have proposed this idea before)
    Last edited by KingFu; 05-27-2010 at 09:07 PM.