Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: i need urgent help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy i need urgent help

help me

it has been 2 - 3 weeks since my entire account had been deleted, i have emailed yourselves (space time studios) using the support email feature countless times. i have yet to receive any reply explaining what happened. after spending ~$400 on the game i think i deserve at least an explanation of what happened.

i am posting this as my final request for help before i drop the entire thing and move on, i have tried everything i could possibly do to retrieve the account and it seems that you are working against me. i can provide all of the account details even down to the names of the pets AND their levels, so please do send me a message even if its to tell me i have no hope. i need to know before i waste any more of my time over it.
    i have played the game since the max level was 21 and i have never stopped, in those many years i have NEVER experienced any issues apart from one time when i didn't receive some platinum from an offer.. this is SERIOUS, my hard work and effort has disappeared and i cant stop it

if anyone has any advice please do leave it in the comment section it will be greatly appreciated.

regards, lew

an edit : the email of the account is NOT the email which this forum account is registered with, i wanted to clear that up because you might have to search for my latest emails.
    Last edited by Hibbyjibby; 12-08-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: email