Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default eCONOMY

Hello STS,

How would a STS developer would feel if he/she works hard for couple of months to get bonuses from work so he/she can finally afford his dream car ? And after buying it , ( for example VOLKSWAGEN ) next day to find out that it costs -50% less ?

It's time to really find game consultants which they know how to test new items and how to make the economy keep up with these new items.. Because what happend this week... is just beyond my limits of understanding. STS decides to release arcane daggers , which were supposed to make mythic bow look like something much less used by people who want to be op. Let's remember before the arcane daggers were released.. the fervor bow clean costed 4-5m less . So after releasing the daggers, what happens? The old mythic product is better than the new arcane product . Supply and demand and bows's price are increasing in next 24hours ! And then " guys wait wait ! we just find out that daggers are not good for their rarity ! Monday expect a fix ". Price is decreasing drastically ... like second time in 2 weeks of same product.

On another hand. Brood crates were supposed to cost more than 3x rengol crates. STS should think before releasing some shocking news to the world. Like how to protect their costumers investements more than 2 months. Not all MMOs are like this. Please don't tell me I'm wrong. You are supposed to farm to make gold and then buy your dream item... and after some shocking news... boom! your item costs nothing. You worked for nothing. You did a good job farming rengol crates... now people can open more.

Besides having nothing to farm in game after releasing awesome news about lvl 56 . Everybody gave up farming fangs. Why to farm them ? What to do in game? I rather stay on forum and do the same thing like everybody else. Waiting for more shocking news . Do you feel me?

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: