Thread: Arcane Sword

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Post Arcane Sword

Since the release of the new weapons I'm having a rough time to PvP, upon that.. I made a break of playing AL because I thought that I must be wrong with this one. To be noted, i mostly PvP. And I'm the only one who thinks the arcane sword pools are extremly OP and STS didn't manage to test the weapon in PvP? Is it needed a video to make a point? About the proc rate of this weapon? It drops pools like raindrops in autumn season.

I'm trying to avoid pool without using pierce and also managed to win few clashes against 3-4 tanks teams. But I can't avoid all the pools . Cause each every normal hit of a tank it's creating another pool. I'm not familiarized with the proc, but all i can see is a public pool which makes dps class look like barbecue . SNS's pools are easy to avoid. They are not moving and not multiplicating. But this sword's pools remembers me about 2-3 seasons ago when any samael and computer user could spam pet's AA endlessly.

The pool rate shouldn't apply with such rate in PvP . I know I'm going to piss off some people . But I'm here to ask a question. Am I the only person who's highly annoyed about arcane sword's pools rate? Also pool-kills count as a kill in kdr ? Same thing goes for SNS ?

I'm so annoyed about the pool rate which made me think about capping a tank. We have extremly intresting events like hughthulu event or whatever that is... But how about fixing the PvP ? And put a limit of 2 for each class in one team.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: