Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Default Scale elites to 56 not 61

Please please please,

Scale the elites to 56 instead of 61 as carapace said was mistakenly done, its not fun wasting a substantial ammount of ankhs trying to run 61 maps with 46 gear.

Ive personally tested this and my jugg will break from elite shuyal up to elite glintstone, now im not maxed, ive got 2.8k armor with aegis, which prolly is low but id expect my jugg to hold in maps that were released two seasons ago ._.

A tank with decent stats at 56, 8k health, 2.6-2.9k armor, 600 dmg with aegis should be able to trust his jugg in outdated elites like tindirin and shuyal but they cant, my jugg broke in tindirin and shuyal before mobs got scaled to 61, now its pure hell.

My stats which had my jugg breaking in shuyal and tindirin before lvl 61 scaling, admittedly my pulls get kinda crazy, now i just hope my jugg will hold long enough for me to get a heal in before i die, i didnt need heal before. Ermm yeah it broke in my solo runs, full pt not so much.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 579
Size:  574.4 KB

Anyway, elite rengol healers seem to heal over 50% hp of their mobs which seems like a lot, thats my last point of criticism.

Yes frustrated paper tank crying, but i gotta feed my kids, err pets and the ankh drain is driving me into despair and them into starvation >_>

I hope u guys can scale them back sooner than later, the elites.
    Ty for reading,
    Cheers,
    Oez.
    Last edited by Oezheasate; 04-29-2016 at 07:41 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oezheasate For This Useful Post: