Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 8/31/16 | New Client and System, Awakening Event and More!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Community Preview | 8/31/16 | New Client and System, Awakening Event and more!

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    i actually can care less about this event, but after reading that in this event we can't farm free energy:

let's say that i'm fully using plat based energy kits, to craft elite awakening gem, you'll need a total of 120 essence dropping from the boss, assuming that we can only get 1 essence per 1 boss, in and individual viewpoint, i need to go inside 120 times, get 120 essence, and trade the other 80 essence with another class. so, again, in individual viewpoint, i need to spend 120 energy x 4 plat to get one elite awakening gem. a total cost of 480 plat... probably for the efficiency, i won't run this event at all, since most probably you won't release the elite awakening gem kit for 480 plat a piece, which is equal to a special chance in slot machine, or will you?

edit: owh, so you've released the price for the elite/empowered reawakening gem? it's actually 5 plat per gem? and to farm it you actually need 480 plat? hmmmmmmm

i'm afraid you are being overly paranoid with the last eggstravaganza event, this event is definitely a negative event, just like bloodgrub runs, we'll see how many will participate in this...
    Like you've said I don't think they realised how successful the egg event was going to be.. I bet they though most people would have just bought plat and then bought egg through the vendors, which they didnt.. That's why the removed eggzavier from the event 2 days early.. They didn't count on people farming for hrs and hrs and looted the eggs they wanted and didn't have to buy them from the vendors so they have panicked and put (pretty much) a plat exclusive event on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CptAwsome For This Useful Post: