Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I think price needs to be lowered

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Default I think price needs to be lowered

I feel the token amount needed to enter the new content needs to be lowered. It costs 150 tokens (badge + proof) in order to get to the next area. It has been 7 days since the expansion went live. Since one run only yields one token, you need to do 150 runs of the same map just to get to the next zone. Doing the math that turns out to be a little more then 20 runs a day, each and every day, since the expansion went live.

I strongly feel that many people do not have the time to run this much and my guess would be only about 50% of all lvl 56+ are able to get to the second map. Why not include more of the players? Why make it such a pain to run the same map over and over? I like the new content and maps but do not like how it takes so much in order to progress. I think lowering the cost of the badge and proof to 50 tokens each would be more then fair. This would allow more players to play the new map, and not make it such a burden to advance.

I enjoy playing the game but it seems like the requirements for the new content are a bit much. I have spent most of my free time leveling and playing the new map and can say I am pretty sick of running graveyard. I only have roughly 50 tokens, so another 100 is going to take me at least 2 more weeks of running the same map just to get to the second map. By this time the rest of the new content will probably be released by then.

Anyway, if you took the time to read this, please add your comments. I know I'm not alone as many guildies have also expressed the same frustations.
    Last edited by Justg; 10-13-2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: more accurate title