After playing a few runs in the Shadow Caves (more dungeon time than I've probably spent in the last three months total), I wanted to comment on a few things.

1. The revive for plat button -- not cool the way it is right now. I feel like I'm being tricked into spending plat. When I get a revive from a teammate, I have to waste some precious time staring at the revive screen to make sure I choose the right revive, and don't end up spending plat or respawning at the entrance. Even when I died as the only mage, I had to be so careful not to spend that plat when I wanted to walk back.
This is not a good way to get money from your players. If we feel tricked into spending plat, we'll lose trust in STS.
One solution I've come up with is: when a Mage offers a revive, that is the only button that you can see/choose. After all, who would purposely choose any of the other option when offered a free revive? Letthe other two option disappear at least when a revive is offered, to avoid mistakes (and less time wasting).

2. Has the GCD been slowed down since the last announced change? It felt slower to me, and I spent most of the time watching my skills instead of my teammates. I was finding it really hard to enjoy playing like this. It felt faster at some point, and I really hope you guys didn't sneak some time back onto it?
Either way, it feels clunky and unnatural. I miss being able to watch the battle and only look at the skills from the former of my eye.

3. Out of three completed vyx runs, 2 dropped one elite helm, and the third dropped two vyx helms. Very odd drop rates indeed.
I still think it would be more fun like the old vyx -- several vyxes spawning on top of you at once, with very low drop rate.