Quote Originally Posted by invision View Post
I Totally agree with you and i believe the whole booting system is pointless.. I understand that you might want to boot someone so that a friend can join, but They should just make Private Slots that reserve a spot for a friend. Therefore there is NO real point to Booting. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
I have to say.. I'm definitely guilty of booting when we were doing runs, for friends... If ive been spending hours with one group doing runs together, the someone slipped through before the friend did,I usually tell them we have a group and if they don't go on their own I have booted ... But now with the password, it really doesn't happen... But I'm also the person that will help level people (even if I've never seen them before), go to forest and say "happy Monday" and give out random items.. Doesn't make me a bad person... Just makes me someone who has a friend that I want to continue playing with. Ive made a lot of friends, I accept all requests unless the person has been rude in the towne to others... And love making new friends. I've been booted, but I don't write the person complaining, instead, I may tell them if they get an opening next time, please think of me.... I've had CLOSE FRIENDS tell me they are with a group.. Its a game.... I find somewhere else to go... That's why there are multiple rooms.....