Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Game Outage - 4/21 Please click here for info before posting, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PS: Just to be clear, the was directed at the quest, not at any posters. I've been jonesing for PL like 'most everyone else. (Yes, I'm old.)
    That's really my horse!

Klaubocera, lvl 53 ursan ///// PyanfarChanur, lvl 22 enchantress ///// Nozama, lvl 26 avian
    "We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CujoLatte View Post
    And personally I could give 2 sh!ts about the cloud issue. I got my own problems. I just want to play. Now fix the dam thing. Cuz because it is free does not mean I have not dumped a bit of cash on this game......
    Come on now... dont be ignorant! Theres nothing anyone can do the PL Devs cant do anything about it and amazon is working on fixing it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CujoLatte View Post
    And personally I could give 2 sh!ts about the cloud issue. I got my own problems. I just want to play. Now fix the dam thing. Cuz because it is free does not mean I have not dumped a bit of cash on this game......
    I like and share the same point of view! WOOT~
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good morning PL players today is gonna be a good day! Pl will hopfuly be up and running and all the ignorant ppl that play will be back to booting ppl they don't know instead of maybe making a good friend, I'm not a booter I'm all for spreading the wealth and helping ppl become better players with better equipment cause if they can't hold there own in a group then there no help to anyone. So u booters pls help the weak and unfortunet get better gear. Thx and feel free to friend me or boot me my toons name is Matamurman I'm a bear, I'm pretty good at tanking I can hold my own I'm not the best but I'm workin on it, thx STS for making a great game for us to enjoy . Can't wait to play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Wow the rate of post here is record breaking! View rate is too high! Hope pink rate too!!! Pink pink pink! Keeper!! Omg im missing PL!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...oes-AGAIN.html

/sigh

They said another day or 2 to fix....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whooaahh View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...oes-AGAIN.html

/sigh

They said another day or 2 to fix....
    I think the "another day or two" reference was to the PSN...at least I hope so
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matamurman View Post
    Good morning PL players today is gonna be a good day! Pl will hopfuly be up and running and all the ignorant ppl that play will be back to booting ppl they don't know instead of maybe making a good friend, I'm not a booter I'm all for spreading the wealth and helping ppl become better players with better equipment cause if they can't hold there own in a group then there no help to anyone. So u booters pls help the weak and unfortunet get better gear. Thx and feel free to friend me or boot me my toons name is Matamurman I'm a bear, I'm pretty good at tanking I can hold my own I'm not the best but I'm workin on it, thx STS for making a great game for us to enjoy . Can't wait to play
    I Totally agree with you and i believe the whole booting system is pointless.. I understand that you might want to boot someone so that a friend can join, but They should just make Private Slots that reserve a spot for a friend. Therefore there is NO real point to Booting. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Hater2
    Quote Originally Posted by piehater
    I hate pie.
    I really hate pie
    I hate pie.
    Quote Originally Posted by whooaah
    another day or two to fix...
    ANOTHER DAY OR TWO?

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My 2 cents. I am pretty sure the devs are even more angry than anyone on the board. They just released a huge fix that will help retain players, the join function. This downtime will cost them significant coin. They were probably planning an exciting Easter theme. All in all I am happy as my bird has his party hat on and is enjoying his rest with all of the other characters in alien oasis. I hear it's movie night tonight in forest haven.

iuxui lvl 55 dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Really so all info lost for charaters y this cant hapen hafe way too 55 man pls dont loose info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by invision View Post
    They should just make Private Slots that reserve a spot for a friend. Therefore there is NO real point to Booting. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
    You can password protect a zone instance you create to prevent people from joining that you do not want in, and only allow friends in. I think the booting system was most useful for those times you would see a low level toon (I have seen as low as level 1) join a game in Alien Oasis, or the Sewers. There is no point in having a toon that low in an instance that high. They can not contribute any real DPS, and it isn't like it gets them more XP. I think they recently fixed that by putting a minimum level requirement on zones. Another reason booting is good is for the poeple who join parties and then seem to go AFK, not to mention when you get someone who is just being a down right jerk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by invision View Post
    I Totally agree with you and i believe the whole booting system is pointless.. I understand that you might want to boot someone so that a friend can join, but They should just make Private Slots that reserve a spot for a friend. Therefore there is NO real point to Booting. (Correct me if i'm wrong)
    Sorry to say we live in a society where speed and effectiveness is primary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let's not give up hope now. It could be fixed in a day or 2, or i could be fixed in an hour or 2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinjade View Post
    You can password protect a zone instance you create to prevent people from joining that you do not want in, and only allow friends in. I think the booting system was most useful for those times you would see a low level toon (I have seen as low as level 1) join a game in Alien Oasis, or the Sewers. There is no point in having a toon that low in an instance that high. They can not contribute any real DPS, and it isn't like it gets them more XP. I think they recently fixed that by putting a minimum level requirement on zones. Another reason booting is good is for the poeple who join parties and then seem to go AFK, not to mention when you get someone who is just being a down right jerk.
    i suppose your right on that, but there should be some kind of way to keep hosts from booting people for no good reason
    Last edited by invision; 04-22-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SnipeAce View Post
    Sorry to say we live in a society where speed and effectiveness is primary.
    How is this relevant? a "noob" cant join a high campaign, Therefore everyone in a game should be around the same Lvl. And if you're gonna farm then make a passworded game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

after reading some comments in Facebook I have come to the conclusion we have some really ignorant players who play this game. Its just too hilarious reading those comments. No wonder they disabled posting on the wall temporarily. I must of read 50 comments asking if the server was up while others were complaining and saying they were quitting. Unreal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have nothing constructive to add, so in tru STS form....I'm gonna say it anyways. I do believe Amazon should be punished! The rejects at Amazon should read their own books like: Networking For Dummies and/or possibly Cloud Computing For Dummies. A proper punishment for these people would be to make them dress up as toons from Pocket Legends and let us control their moves...kind of like LARP meets Tron. STS could make their money back by letting people place bets (like the movie Running Man) on who is going to survive to the next dungeon. Your thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidis57 View Post
    after reading some comments in Facebook I have come to the conclusion we have some really ignorant players who play this game. Its just too hilarious reading those comments. No wonder they disabled posting on the wall temporarily. I must of read 50 comments asking if the server was up while others were complaining and saying they were quitting. Unreal.
    They all migrated to the chat....I lost count on how many people asked if the servers were up yet. I was waiting for the inevitable comment of.. I paid a lot of money and if this isn't fixed...I'm not playing...I can now understand why God wiped the Earth a few times to start over.