Alright, I tested this out a few times and this is what I found. It seems as though lifesteal (skill for enchantress) doesn't work all of the time. At first, I thought that it just didn't work when I was moving around, but I tested it and on occasion it didn't work standing still either. Another problem I have with it is the time it takes to actually steal the health. It is around a 1 second delay, which can be a life/death situation especially in PvP. I don't know if life steal was made to have a delay, and if it was, then that is fine by me. The main thing I am concerned with is the first problem though. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. Please, by all means, go out and test it yourselves. It may just be me.

Also, I think someone has mentioned this before, but Firestorm will only do damage if your target is in range. If the target gets out of range and you use it when another enemy is nearby, it will do no damage. It is an AOE attack, so it shouldn't need to be focused on a specific person to do damage to surrounding people.