Thread: Joining friends' games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Joining the wrong friends' games

Often when doing runs over and over with friends, one friend is assigned to rmk (remake) the level, as many of you would know. I have many friends, and often, at the end of a level when I go into my friends list to join their newly created game I commonly join the wrong game because the friends are always "jumping" up and down.

This is because when a friend creates a new game there is a small amount of time in between creating the game that they are technically offline, this removes them from the online friends list and hence the friends below them move up into their original spot. This is even worse when you have a lot of online friends who at times are switching between games and there is always that small amount of time which they are offline and hence move the list about.

Anyway, it can be very frustrating when you accidentally join a different game as intended because (and it often happens to me) you can easily lose your spot in the group! I know that there is an obvious solution to this: have less friends! But I don't want to have to go through my friends list and delete friends just because of this annoyance.

A potential fix I would like the devs to consider is that when a person is creating a game they are not considered offline for that split second. I don't know if this would be easy or hard to implement but I think it would be worthwhile nonetheless.

Does this happen to you as well?
    Post your thoughts below
    Last edited by Trollee; 09-07-2011 at 06:29 AM.
    Trollee [41] Trollix [40] Trollex [40]
    Trolley [25] Trolli [20] Trolly [15] Trolle [10]

<Fashion Police> <Twink Inc.>