I just got addicted last week and have started to purchase extra boards etc. I couldn't stop playing this game until over the weekend either something changed or I for once noticed with all the welcome/warning messages at login of a board that my message display is 9 lines high. It literally almost covers half of my play screen now and I can't even see the enemies before I target them without having to twist the perspective of my screen every corner I turn.

Is there an option to disable the chat box or limit how many lines appear so I can see the game to play? Perhaps I can type a command in the chat window to clear all the chat is there such a thing?

I have included a screen shot of the problem maybe its just me and I am bugged, but I can't believe no other iphone user is complaining about this problem.

I am on an iphone 4 if it matters, it did not seem to be like this a week ago but I checked the update notes and there was no mention of extra text lines added.

Thank you in advance I am absolutely in love with the game just wish I could see it to play.