Well, then we will have to play together more often, and you will see me rush right into the middle of Nuri mobs with an Autobow and not eat it very often, especially if there is a good mage spamming Lightning right after I hit thorn wall, which follows the path you walk...I'll rush in, run a small circle with Thorn Wall rooting more than one mob, then Cruel Blast. Works like a champ

Valid point about Autobow being single target (except for Blast Shot), but so is the Dagger...and if at least one mob (or more if I happen to Blast Shot from a distance to soften mobs up) is dead/weak by Autobow hits by the time the party gets to a group, that is one less to really worry about, right? Many used the Death Shotgun set in the Sewers early on, on the way to 56, for the same reason...huge range.

Everyone has to be careful in Haunted Symphony, because of all the Gravestoned....doesn't matter if you have 110 armor or 170 armor. Or elixirs.

But yes, you are right about the team skill being the key. I will switch to Dagger all the time if it is a PUG and going slowly. I'm not knocking the Dagger set, I love it as well, but it has weakenesses (lower range and skill damage and base damage, although the high speed makes up for the lower base damage) just like the Autobow set does (lower armor, slower weapon speed, less regen).

I guess it all comes down to personal preference and party skill, both are excellent sets. Both sets with the Vanity Set, if one has one with its +5 dodge, +50 health and +10 armor, make them even better.