Excuse me if I end up misspelling words typing this out on my Nexus One.

I guess I'll begin this thread by saying I'm a male in my late 20s and I love games with a more "mature" vibe to them. I've tried Pocket Legends in the past and I could never really get into PL because it has too much of a "cartoony kid" vibe to it. Even so, might I add that from what I did experience of PL it was a great game, but I personally just couldn't get into it due to the atmosphere of the game. So with that being said I was concerned on what kind of direction you guys planned on taking Star Legends in the future.

I'm concerned because Star Legends is an amazing game and I really loved the feel of the game pre-Slouch-O Productions. To me all the zones during the official release had a "James Cameron ALIENS Sigourney Weaver and Space Marines we want to face melt the alien race" kind of vibe to it minus the blood, guts, and gore of course. Though due to the latest update release of Slouch-O Productions I was personally disappointed because now I feel like the direction you guys are trying to go is Disney Toon Town or could I even say Pocket Legends. Sorry if that offends anyone. I've talked to numerous others about how they have felt with the latest patch and many have been disappointed about the new zone. Now if it was because of the vibe of the zone, I can't be for sure, but many others and myself agree that the only good thing to come out of this patch, besides the armor, is the final boss encounter with Director. Despite all the toon towny trash mobs this fight is different and fun. It can be a tank and spank fight but it takes forever to kill him if not using the emote system you guys incorporated and kudos to you guys on the development of that system.

Now before I get flamed by forum trolls please understand that I know this game is geared towards kids. I am not trying to shy away from that aspect, but even so I personally don't think it should go towards the Disney Toon Town vibe or Pocket Legends for that matter. It's a fresh game, obviously built around PL mechanics, but I personally think it should have its own feel. There is an older and mature audience here and I'm sure you guys know that, so just for my personal sake and others that might feel the same way as me, could you guys possibly give us some insight on the direction you plan on taking Star Legends?

I'd hate to drop another 100 dollars in the future if Star Legends will be evolving into another Pocket Legends. I have like 400 platinum I'll never use on PL cause I really don't play it anymore, which is kinda upsetting. Though I've convinced myself that my PL platinum purchase was fgeared towards funding the development of Star Legends...lol So if its possible could you please give us an idea on the direction you plan on taking Star Legends? And if you do plan on taking SL to a more cartoony route like PL is, would it be in my best interest to wait for Dark Legends? Assuming this is a new game you guys are working on that might have a more mature vibe to it.

Thank you for reading and please don't assume I am not greatful for all the hardwork you guys put into the game, including Slouch-O, I just felt like the vibe is turning towards PL and maybe I should save my money for other endevours that may arise in the future. I look forward to the evolution of Star Legends, keep up the great work.

-Rodvik