Quote Originally Posted by Pakax View Post
Our recruitment is still on freeze but that doesn't mean it is fully locked. we have recruited new members during the freeze, usually 60-61 top end players on a case by case basis. It is hard to build a strong membership if you keep adding new players all the time and in order to create the kind of guild ŵe all wanted we had to slow recruitment to a 'freeze', that is, to only recruit players with strong recommendations, players we have played with, chatted with ('interviewed'!) in game, etc.

if you want to join, posting here is definitely the first step. The next step is to add the officers listed at the beginning of the thread and talk to them in game. With Halloween, please note that a lot of us have been playing with our twinks tho so over the last few days, it has probably been quite hard to get hold of us. This will change fairly soon :-))

Also, most of us do runs quite a few high levels toons and we may not play with the one listed at the top of this thread. For instance, I have been playing with my bird pacoulax recently (and not pakax), so be patient, bear with us coz this guild is well worth it!

Play hard! Have fun!
hey man i'v waited but not as in being a loner without a guild i have ben patient and waited and done alot of runs chatted to alot of your guild members and sure will be proud to join "one day"