Thread: Princesssa7508

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Princesssa7508

Dear entire Infinite Union, I would like to express myself to you all, as my cousin name Gordi, made me look bad infront of you all. While I was gone cause of an emergency out in Connecticut... The last time I spoked to Criostal I told her I was gonna delete my main toon because of all the drama, but I didnt, I couldn't after all the hard work I put on my toon. I told everyone I knew I was gonna be out for awhile, and I did. Then the trip to CT happened and I left my phone to my 17 year old cousin Gordi, he was staying at my house watching over it ... I told him not to mess with my games and stuff, but guess what he didn't he did as he pleased with his little side friend. And fkked up my whole account plus my relationship with some of you guys in this guild. I just spoked to criostal and I told her everything that happened. I called my aunts house and I yelled at my cousin, for him not telling me what he had done. I had to find out myself that most of my toons were gone and renamed... And one toon added. Idk Wth to do as it looks horrible on me. Criostal told me how basically everything was done and I'm so embarrassed about the whole situation... I would never try to disguise myself just to fit in. The last time I spoked to killa and I apologized to her, she said she forgot all about it and for both go our separate ways. I agreed. My plat is all gone, I only have 9 plats left... Right now I can't afford to buy more plat to at least change all my toons names back to normal and delete the ones I never put. I come back home today to confront this whole situation, that I personally didn't start.. I want to apologize to you all and please forgive me and also for what my cousin Gordi did. I know a lot of you won't believe me but I'm spilling my heart out right now... I please ask for all you to forget that I ever existed. I will try to start a fresh new SL life... I wish ya the best of all... And continue with ya runs and love for each other. There are no other words for me to say, to probably make ya all believe me. Which I doubt. But please pardon me and forget Yesenia aka starkiss existed in you guys SL life... Adios to all the people who I consider my friends.

Gracias Yesenia...
    Last edited by Samhayne; 11-24-2011 at 01:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Princesssa7508 For This Useful Post: